Salt lamps are natural ionizers; they purify the air in a room by charging the area with heavily negative ions. This process is purification is the same as houseplants, rain and sea air. The salt derives from the dried ocean beds from Poland, Iran and the Himalayas.
Crystal salt is pure and unrefined containing large levels of trace minerals. The crystals are usually red, orange or pink in color. Lamps are either crystals in a cut or polished form, or in a hard and natural state. Each bit of crystal is indented and fitted with a candle holder or even a bulb Salt lamp.
There are numerous Advantages of a psychological and health nature; however, there’s no scientific evidence to guide these claims.
Placing the lamps near your workstation or your computer, assists in reducing electromagnetic field (EMF) effects emitted electronic devices such as for instance computer monitors. The energy emitted from EMF’s is associated with increased tiredness and a lack of concentration. It can be connected to headaches, depression and a weak immune system.
Negative ions assist in improving general health, and they’re said to rid the air from dust, bacteria, allergens, smoke and other baneful particles.
One of many benefits is to put a light in a place of the property like a living room or passageway, since they produce tranquil and calming effects. Salt Lamps will also be beneficial in a therapeutic environment like a massage room because they are said to help with relaxation. You can even make use of a salt lamp for meditation, as they assist in taking your head into a greater and more tranquil state.
The principles of feng shui state that energy is affected by placing objects inside a particular area. If you reside with your partner, place a salt lamp in the right rear corner of your house, this may assist in improving your relationship.
Salt lamps are natural relaxation tools created from thousand years’old salt. They are made from various colored salt rock crystals like violet, orange and white which have stripes, colors and textures. These lamps emit healthy amounts of negative ions when heated, and it is these negative ions which are in charge of the countless salt lamp benefits.
1. These negative ions are produced whenever a heated candle interacts with the salt crystals, and help clean the air while improving focus and healing. This is the reason salt lamps make great night lamps that promote sound sleep through the clean and healthy atmosphere it creates in the room.
2. They’re also perfect for used in the workplace while they help improve concentration while reducing stress and fatigue. Besides these direct health advantages, if put in a workplace, they help at reducing the radiation omitted by office equipment, especially from computer monitors.
3. They are effective in relieving the consequences of artificial lights. They are popular in hospital and clinical environments like waiting rooms because they help create a sense of calm and comfort in the area it is placed and thus reduces stress.
4. They are also useful in bars, clubs, casinos, coffee shops and basically any public place where there’s a lot of smoking and cigarette smoke as they reduce the residue of lingering smoke. In reality, not merely do these lamps emit healthy negative ions, in addition they absorb the positive ions that cigarette smoke creates.
5. Another addition in salt lamp benefits is it’s use within color therapy or chromotherapy where in actuality the light’s soothing effect helps relax people with neurotic or insomnia disorders. In addition they help allergy sufferers since it keeps the air around them clean, safe and naturally ionized.